What Information we collect?
To use certain services in our Site you may be asked to provide personal information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include: your name, your title, company name, email address and phone number and any other information you wish to provide; we may use such information to enable you to use features on the Site.
‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
We collect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the user’s use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information transmitted by your computer or device and aggregated usage information, including certain software and hardware information about your computer or device, the referring page that linked you to our Site, the type of browser and operating system your computer or device uses, operator, language preference, access time, or the domain name of the website from which you linked or registered to the Site. We may use such information to analyse trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic or statistical information.
How we may collect your information?
We collect Personal Information submitted directly by you (by filling out a form or contacting us). At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you .
We collect non-Personal Information transmitted automatically from your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies.
Like many online services, our Site may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer or mobile device’s hard disk. You can instruct most browsers, by changing the browser settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Site.
Most of modern browsers include options to block cookies. If you don’t know how to activate this option, please look for this information in help file of your browser.
We may use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design of the Site, including without limitation, saving you the trouble of re-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize your experience on the Site, track your use of the Site and generate statistics regarding the Site.
How we use the information we collect?
- To respond to your inquiries, “Contact Us”, administrative or support request, feedbacks or questions, and update you with important information, and respond to claims concerning our Site;
- To provide you with our Site and certain features;
- To communicate with you (via email, phone number etc.);
- To enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, or for the purpose of law enforcement;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
- To provide you with the most relevant additional Sites and offers;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
With whom we share the information, and for what purpose?
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with any subsidiaries, joint ventures, (collectively “affiliated companies”) and our third party professional Site providers who are allowed to use the information only for the purposes stipulated herein, or with our affiliated companies and business partners for performing or provide services with connection to the Site for us (e.g. customer Site, conducting promotions, marketing assistance, technical support, storing or processing information, analytics, etc.) .
The information will be disclosed only to the extent required to perform the purposes as stipulated herein.
You hereby warrant and consent that your Personal Information may be transmitted, used or stored with our authorized third parties, for the purposes disclosed herein, which are located across the world.
Affiliates and corporate transaction
Non-Personal Information, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-human readable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including ad networks, advertising companies and Site providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailored or targeted advertising (whether via our Site, or websites or applications of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Site, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
We may share your information, including Personal Information, in the event that we are required by law enforcement or other governmental agency; in response to a subpoena, warrant or an investigative demand, or a court order, or with respect to any legal process; in order to enforce intellectual property rights or to exercise other legal rights; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, to enforce our policies or as otherwise required in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
Third party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via our Site (e.g. by clicking on a link to any other website or location) or via other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We prompt you to review the privacy policies of those sites before providing your Personal Information to them.
For how long we retain the information we collect?
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. To remove your email address, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect (including your Personal Information) for as long as needed to provide the Site and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send . Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
How do we safeguard your information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is absolutely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
How to contact us
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective upon the posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- The Site.The Site serves solely as an informative website. Any engagements of any sort with Ten Root shall only be created through separate agreements executed directly between Ten Root and you.
- Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected tot he Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the Site or security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights.The Site, the content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services(collectively, the “Content“) and Ten Root proprietary assets and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secrets, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by or licensed to Ten Root and are protected by applicable patent, copyright and other intellectual property laws and international conventions and treaties. All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by Ten Root and its licensors.
The Terms do not convey to you an interest in or to Ten Root Intellectual Property. Nothing in the Terms constitutes a waiver of Ten Root Intellectual Property under any law.
- Marks. The trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein and all other proprietary identifiers used by Ten Root in connection with the Site (“Marks“), are the property of Ten Root, its affiliates or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. No right, license, or interest to the Marks or to any third party marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest may be asserted by you with respect thereto and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, except as permitted herein.
- Contacting us via the Site. You do not have to register in order to visit the Site. However, in order to contact us by using the Site, you will need to fill out and complete the Contact Form https://10Root/contact-us. The Contact Form requires your e-mail address, phone number and full name.
- Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent or in accordance with the terms herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Information Description. We cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Third Party Sources and Content.
The Site may enable you to view, access, link to, or use content from Third Party Sources (defined below) that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Content”). The Site may also enable you to communicate and interact with Third Party Sources. “Third Party Source(s)” means: (i) third party websites and services; and (ii) our partners and customers.
Your interaction with a Third Party Source and your use of, and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion and risk, and Ten Root shall have no liability or responsibility with regard to any Third Party Content, any Third Party Source or your use or interaction thereof.
- Linking to the Site. Ten Root permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Ten Root or present any false information about Ten Root and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website that you do not own or have permission to use; (v) your website, and domain name, does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and (vi)you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Site Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them, (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Ten Root, its users or the public.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW,THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS,AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TEN ROOT INCLUDING ITS VENDORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES,AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “REPRESENTATIVES”) HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT (I) THAT THE USE AND OPERATION OF THE SITE OR CONTENT IS OR WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERRORS, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, DEFECTS, WORMS,OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS, (II) THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, (III) OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON OR THROUGH THE SITE(INCLUDING THAT THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS). YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TEN ROOT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY PROVIDE OR ACTIVITIES YOU ENGAGE IN DURING THE COURSE OFYOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TEN ROOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION,ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE INCLUDING THE CONTENT, THE FAILURE OF THE SITE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF TEN ROOT TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF TEN ROOT OR TEN ROOT’S REPRESENTATIVES, EVEN IF TEN ROOT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TEN ROOT AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS, THE SITE INCLUDING THE CONTENT, OR OUT OF USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF TEN ROOT TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF TEN ROOT OR TEN ROOT’S REPRESENTATIVES, EXCEED $US100.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TEN ROOT and our affiliates, Representatives and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use, misuse of, inability to use or activities in connection with, the Site or Content; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any Intellectual Property rights or privacy right of such third party, in connection with your use of the Site; and (iv) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to us or to any third party with relation to the Site. It is hereby clarified that this defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated as set forth herein. TEN ROOT, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). TEN ROOT shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site.
- General. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you. TEN ROOT reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and TEN ROOT shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel-Aviv, Israel and waive any inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that TEN ROOT may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction in may deem fit. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and TEN ROOT concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and TEN ROOT’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.